Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review: Jojolovesyou Bling Earrings

It's very rare I'll find a certain brand of jewelry to love and stick with but I think I have found one. How adorable are these Jojolovesyou bling earrings? Handmade in Boston, MA, these are certainly becoming a staple earring for dressing up any outfit. In this pair specifically, there are many colors reflected through the bling making them undeniably gorgeous. These are making their way into local stores you could search for on their website. Retail for this pair is $28.
Silk Aurore Boreale Mini Party Bling 

The company also holds contests on their Instagram page for free pairs, all you have to do to enter is tag a friend or two. I entered once & sure enough, I was one of the winners. I unfortunately lost the second earring but on their website they allow purchase of single earrings.


Contest on Instagram: jojolovesblings
I know many girls have started purchasing pairs for braidsmaids which I think is an excellent wedding idea. There are multiple styles and sizes to choose from made from Swarovski crystals and surgical steel. I love these and i'm dying for more! 

Follow my blog on bloglovin.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, those earrings are just gorgeous!!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful earrings. Love them!

    XoXo
    Valentina | DAILY SUIT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute earrings :)

    Thank you for the bloglovin follow!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...