Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sephora 2015 Birthday Gift for VIBS!

Excuse me for not posting for a couple weeks; My birthday, working, going on vacation, and Labor Day weekend took up my time. I got a few items for my birthday to review but I am going to start with the birthday gift that Sephora gives out during the month of member's birthdays. This is one of the perks of having an account with Sephora.

This year was a set of 2 mini Nars lip pencils. I have had experience with other Nars pencils so I was excited about this gift. Sephora included a velvet matte lip pencil (Cruella) and a satin lip pencil (Rikugien).



Left: Nars velvet matte lip 'Cruella'             Right: Nars satin lip 'Rikugien'


I would probably purchase a velvet matte from Nars before the satin because it felt like the satin did not have longevity like the velvet matte. However, I do like the two shades that Sephora and Nars have chose for this gift; I like them equally although I am more likely to spend money on something that feels like it sticks to my lips better.

What has been your favorite Sephora gift (including rewards from points)? I'd say this is a toss up from the 500-point YSL point perk I once received. Lovely shades!


Full-size Nars Satin lip pencil in Rikugien $26.00 from Sephora
Full-size Nars Velvet Matte lip pencil in Cruella $26.00 from Sephora


Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...