Tuesday, September 15, 2015

TJ MAXX BEAUTY FIND: Too Faced Amazing Face Powder Foundation



I'm always excited to get a beauty steal at TJ MAXX/Marshalls - last visit's find was the Too Faced Amazing Face powder foundation with included 15 SPF. 




I purchased this at only $9.99 when the original is listed at $32.00. Although on the Too Faced website there was a price drop to $28.80 and now it is  no longer listed on toofaced.com although they still carry the liquid version.


Perhaps the reason for the seemly discontinued product is that it does not provide longevity to its coverage. I do feel that with application it does seem to be full coverage but as the day goes on, it disappears. The SPF is also very minimal if you were depending on that aspect of the product.


Without Too Faced Amazing Face Powder               -               With Too Faced Amazing Face Powder


However, for the discounted price I am happy to have the product in my collection for summer days. It does have a slight smell of suntan lotion which I can't imagine wearing in the winter (especially here in New England). I will continue my every day face with MAC Studio Fix powder, but this is also a good option for certain occasions. 


Follow me on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. What a bargain you got! shame about its lasting power though!
    tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargain! I do love finding a good treasure in TK Max x

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. TK Maxx is a treasure trove at times, lucky as I don't live in the UK. I have been really trying to get a few Too Faced products

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...