Thursday, October 22, 2015

Review: Influenster Nexxus Voxbox

This month I was selected by Influenster to test the new Nexxus Promend Split End Repairing System. I was picked for this, rightly so, as my hair happens to get damaged fast at the ends. The system came with 3 steps which offers a shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in creme.


At first glance, I am a fan of the packaging - it comes in this shimmering teal bottle with a pretty shape. But as I was using the product, I found that the shape of the shampoo and conditioner make it difficult to get product out of it. Perhaps this could be fixed with a pump. Regardless, each product did seem to have a quality texture when in my hand and then again in my hair. The shampoo was said to come to a rich lather and it certainly did. I was a big fan of the conditioner because it was more like a deep conditioner to me - as you are instructed to leave it in for 3 minutes before rinsing. Finally, I had completed the 3-step system with the split-end binding leave-in creme. I was excited to try this and I ended up loving it. It truly left my hair feeling like it was helping to repair it. 

My very damaged hair that needs help.

I am a little wary on any products that claim they are helping to repair already damaged hair but if nothing, the Nexxus system at least left my hair feeling softer than usual, with a lovely scent. I would buy this product if it remains to leave my hair feeling this way.


More information on the Nexxus Repair system here.
Sign up to review free products here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...